* Lashing Capacity 1250 lb
* Breaking Strength 2500 lb
* Strap Dimensions 1’’x15’
The Ratchet Straps are rated at 2500 lb Break Strength and 1250 lb Lashing Capacity. Break Strength refers to a weight the strap can handle on a straight pull, while lashing capacity refers to the strength of the strap when going over (lashing) a load. So as long as the item you are lashing doesn’t exceed 1250 lb and is fixed in position in the truck/trailer, you should be able to use the straps.
Some of the cargo you can tie down are listed below:
Lifetime Sunferno Promise
At Sunferno, we make sure that you are always happy with your purchase. The Ratchet Tie Down Straps come with a Lifetime guarantee (The guarantee covers only manufacturing defects, doesn’t cover any repair caused due to misuse. Read the “Warning” below before using the product). We’ll make sure that you love your new Ratchet Straps. For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read and follow all these warnings carefully, failure to do so could result in damage to the product or personal injury, Sunferno is not liable for any personal property damage or injury.
- Make sure the cargo you are tying down never exceeds the lashing capacity of the ratchet straps.
- Before using the ratchet strap always inspect the webbing and ratchet handle assembly to make sure they are free of damage.
- Never stand in the direct path of the strap when tensioning to prevent the risk of injury should the strap become detached.
- Improper use of ratchet straps can cause personal injury or damage to the cargo.
- Protect the webbing of the straps from sharp edges, abrasion, hot surfaces or exposure to acids.
- Check the strap regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
- Load can shift during travel; check tie down straps regularly.
- When uncertain about the safety of the strap, please refrain from usage.