* Safe Working Capacity 17000lb
* Breaking Strength 35321 lb
* Strap Dimensions 3’’ x 20’
The Tow Straps are rated at 35000Lb Break Strength and 17000 Lb Working Capacity. Break Strength refers to a weight the strap can handle on a straight pull, while Working Capacity refers to the strength of the strap when pulling a load. So, as long as the vehicle you are pulling doesn’t exceed 17000Lb and is fixed in position to the recovery point in your truck/trailer, you should be able to use the straps.
Some of the vehicles you can recover:
[accordion_item title=”What does the Tow strap come with?”]The product comes with a 35,000lb tow strap, a Carry Bag and an Instructional Guide.[/accordion_item]
[accordion_item title=”How much strain can these straps take and how can I be sure if I can use these straps on our truck”]The strap is rated at 17000Lb Working Strength. Working Strength refers to a weight the strap can handle on a straight pull. So as long as the vehicle you are towing doesn’t exceed 17500Lb and is fixed in position in the truck/trailer, you should be able to use the straps.
Only attach the strap to a vehicle recovery point or a device that exceeds the rating of the tow strap. [/accordion_item]
[accordion_item title=”Can these Straps be used to tow and recover?”]Yes you can use the strap for towing as well as for recovery purpose. The strap has a 5-10% stretch for recovery purposes[/accordion_item]
[accordion_item title=”Can I depend on these straps for my personal tree removal/ stump removal use? “]Yes, The tow strap is heavy-duty grade strap. Along with that you get 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime Product Guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you purchase this product. [/accordion_item]
[accordion_item title=”Is there somewhere I can get the instruction manual for using the tow/recovery straps?”]We provide Illustrated instruction guide along with the purchase on how to use the straps. You can download it here: http://towstrap.gr8.com/[/accordion_item]
Lifetime Sunferno Promise
At Sunferno, we make sure that you are always happy with your purchase. The Tow Straps come with a Lifetime guarantee (The guarantee doesn’t cover any repair caused due to misuse. Read the “Warning” below before using the product). We’ll make sure that you love your new Tow Straps. For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read and follow all these warnings carefully, failure to do so could result in damage to the product or personal injury, Sunferno is not liable for any personal property damage or injury.
- Make sure the vehicle you are towing never exceeds the working capacity of the tow straps.
- Before using the tow strap always inspect the webbing to make sure they are free of damage.
- Do not stand close to or in direct line of the strap when in use
- Improper use of tow straps can cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.
- Protect the webbing of the strap from sharp edges, abrasion, hot surfaces or exposure to acids.
- Check the strap regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
- Before pulling a vehicle out of mud, make sure that the vehicle is not buried too deep to recover. If that’s the case, then use a shovel to remove the mud so that the vehicle becomes recoverable.
- When uncertain about the safety of the strap, please refrain from usage.