* Safe Working Capacity 17000lb
* Breaking Strength 35321 lb
* Strap Dimensions 3’’ x 20’
The Tow Straps are rated at 35000Lb Break Strength and 17000 Lb Working Capacity. Break Strength refers to a weight the strap can handle on a straight pull, while Working Capacity refers to the strength of the strap when pulling a load. So, as long as the vehicle you are pulling doesn’t exceed 17000Lb and is fixed in position to the recovery point in your truck/trailer, you should be able to use the straps.
Some of the vehicles you can recover:
Lifetime Sunferno Promise
At Sunferno, we make sure that you are always happy with your purchase. The Tow Straps come with a Lifetime guarantee (The guarantee doesn’t cover any repair caused due to misuse. Read the “Warning” below before using the product). We’ll make sure that you love your new Tow Straps. For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read and follow all these warnings carefully, failure to do so could result in damage to the product or personal injury, Sunferno is not liable for any personal property damage or injury.
- Make sure the vehicle you are towing never exceeds the working capacity of the tow straps.
- Before using the tow strap always inspect the webbing to make sure they are free of damage.
- Do not stand close to or in direct line of the strap when in use
- Improper use of tow straps can cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.
- Protect the webbing of the strap from sharp edges, abrasion, hot surfaces or exposure to acids.
- Check the strap regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
- Before pulling a vehicle out of mud, make sure that the vehicle is not buried too deep to recover. If that’s the case, then use a shovel to remove the mud so that the vehicle becomes recoverable.
- When uncertain about the safety of the strap, please refrain from usage.