The sCharger-5 is a high quality, durable, simple to use solar charger which can charge iPhone models, Android phones, eReaders, electronic gadgets including; GoPro cameras, GPS, AA and USB storage batteries and other USB devices. It is rigid weather proof solar charger well suited for camping, hiking and travelling. The solar charger can be folded conveniently like a book.
RATING : 4.6 / 5
PRICE : $ 139.95
Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ when closed and 6″ x 11″ when open.
Weight : 8 oz.
The sCharger-5 solar panel uses industry standard Grade-A solar cells. The solar panel will be able to completely charge an iPhone from 0 to 100% charge in less than 2 hours.
The solar charger does not use an internal battery to charge a device. The solar charger is powerful enough to charge a smartphone directly without the need to charge an internal battery first and then transferring the charge from the battery to the smartphone. This solar panel is the one of the very few panels in the market which has the feature of direct charging.
The inside of the charger has two high efficient solar panels on each side. The surfaces have high light transmission quality. The frames are durable, light weight composite structure. The hinges are stable and rigid.
On the back side of the charger is the standard USB charging port, with LED indicator and it consists of optimized circuitry. The USB provides a current of over 1000mA (5 Volt x 5 Watts). The “Optimized circuitry with Auto-Retry Technology™ ” serves the purpose of preventing any interruption in the circuitry from a passing cloud or shadow from the nearby objects.
The product has a 2 year warranty, made in USA.
- High quality, weightless parts which ensure ruggedness and long lifetime.
- sCharger-5 is water and weather resistant, endures impact very well.
- The charger comes with 2 years warranty.
- The solar chargers which can completely charge a device. Many lower priced solar chargers can only charge a device to a maximum of 50%.
- Quick charging solar charger.
- Can charge a device while using it.
- Requires no internal battery to charge which extends the lifetime of the kit.
- The charger can’t be hung on a backpack, requires external clap.
- Can charge only one device at a time.