The 30 Watt solar attic fan is sleek, compact and functions quietly. It is a quality roof exhaust vent from Natural light.
RATING : 4.4 / 5
PRICE : $ 412
It improves air circulation in the attic thereby maintaining the attic cooler and moisture-free along with reducing the load on the air-conditioning unit in summer. In winter, it is efficient in preventing moisture build-up and ice damming thus improving the life of the roof.
It is offered with a warranty of 25 years. It qualifies for Federal tax credits upto about 30% in USA under Photovoltaics system category.
It is a roof exhaust vent with 30 watt power rating and a venting capacity of about 1550 cfms. With a remote solar panel of 50 Watt capacity the attic fan can vent upto 1900 cfms. This solar attic fan improves the attic air circulation to provide a healthy and energy optimized home.
- It is compact, quite and efficient.
- It can function in variable venting mode capacity of 850 cfms, 1275 cfms, 1550cfms at the power of 10, 20 and 30 Watt respectively.
- Has a 25 year product warranty.
- Supplied with solar attic fan statement of certification.
- You get solar tax benefits, with it.
- No battery is needed.
- Fan cost is higher than the conventional electric fan.
- Works only if sunlight is available. Could be an issue in places where the attic is hotter in sunset hours too.
- Fan can not operate on AC and hence requires additional investment on alternatives during off sunshine hours if ventilation is still required during these hours.