nikola tesla secret ebook review

Nikola tesla secret ebook review-Scam or legit?

I remember in the month of April, 2014 I was asked to give a presentation on any one of the “self-made successful people in the past” as a part of my course work in the Phonetics elective.

Now in the search process to find a great person to talk about, I searched the net. I came across a lot of well known names which I knew  would be too main stream and common for people to talk about.

Getting all these thoughts away, I focused on reviewing a product for my website. I searched for a book to review and I found a book called “Nikola Tesla secret” by Ben Miller. I asked the publisher for a review copy. I got the copy and I read it. I was very skeptical about the things mentioned in the book. It said Nikola Tesla had created a mechanism for producing free energy. Free energy? You mean like I’ll be able to create energy?

I Googled the name “Nikola Tesla” about whom I have never heard of other than those times when I used his name as the unit of magnetic flux density(T).

The articles in the net stated that Tesla indeed had been creating a free energy device which on a small scale had operated using the energy from the universe called “cosmic energy” also called the “dark energy”.

Conspiracy theories state that when big energy corporations controlled by J.P.Morgan came to know what Tesla’s been upto, he got Tesla’s lab burnt down.

The articles on Tesla were absolutely BRILLIANT. They were backed by multiple trusted sources. Even “History Channel” documentary videos emphasized the fact. Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia about the free energy:

cosmic energy

 

Click to open the image in a new tab

The ebook “Tesla’s secret” provides the facts about who Tesla was and his invention, the device he had been formulating, household energy saving tips.

Benefits

  • The contents in the ebook “Nikola Tesla secret” regarding Tesla’s life are legit. But when it comes to the free energy machine I can’t comment about it since I haven’t tried applying the principles which are mentioned in the book.
  • The DIY book makes up for a good recreational activity. A total of 6 bonus ebooks on different DIY methods to produce trickle amount of electricity(I didn’t receive the bonuses with the review copy, hence I can’t tell you about the quality of the books).

Downside

  • You’ll not be able to create a full-fledge free energy machine and power your house or anything of that sort. If it had been a working model everyone would be using it by now. Imagine that this ebook is meant for informational  purpose, for the wannabe’s to experiment with on a small scale. Powering your house with this device is a false claim.

Only buy this book if,

  • You are interested in reading about Tesla, the conspiracy theory, UFO stuffs.
  • You want household energy efficiency tips. You get 6 bonus books along with this book, 3 of which are DIY energy methods like Tesla’ secret ebook. Other 3 books are related to house energy efficiency.
  • The refund rate of 6 % convinces you. Remaining 94% of the users didn’t ask for a refund.

If you feel these books are not up to your expectation, you have a 60 day money back guarantee for the product. (I’ll help you with the refund if you have a problem getting one)

The product costs $47, you can get it here: Nikola Tesla Secrets!

Finally, it was my turn for the presentation in the Phonetics course.

My peers gave presentation on Warren Buffett, Bill gates, Steve Jobs, the list of well known names you can imagine of.

I gave a full-blown presentation on Nikola Tesla and the presentation started like this..

  • Nikola Tesla is attributed as one of the greatest mysteries of science.
  • It was Tesla who patented the technology for wireless communication which is used in all radio and television broadcasting.
  • His incredible legacy can be seen in remote control, fluorescent lighting, x-rays, guided missiles, robotics.
  • Somehow history has overlooked this remarkable man.

My professor told me she learned new things. But nothing about the way or about the content I presented it?? Hey don’t judge me, my friends said the presentation was awesome, teachers tend to over-expect stuff. Probably she was dumbstruck, lol.

I had used documentary transcripts, articles to make the presentation. Since the end of my presentation, I wanted to review this ebook and finally here it is.

Update:

I got another ebook which goes by the name “Sky 4 energy” by William Miller for review. This book is absolutely same as tesla secret ebook ebook, the only difference being the author’s name. So if you are searching for sky 4 energy ebook review, you already have it. Probably the author is split-testing the ebooks.

Have you read the “Nikola Tesla secret” ebook or have any experience in cosmology? I would love to hear your opinion about the “dark/cosmic energy” in the comments section below.