Hybrid solar LED flashlight is a solar cum battery powered torch light. It delivers white light of 120 Lumen intensity.
RATING : 4.4 / 5
PRICE : $ 26.90
The size of the flashlight is small (1.9 x 1.9 x 8.5 inches) and weighes 8.8 ounces.
One time charging lasts for 6 hours of continuous lighting. The backup battery gives power during periods of no sunshine. It is water proof, durable and bright, making it useful for marine conditions.
It recharges using any light. Solar and back up charging gives the light of same brightness. It also works if the backup is removed.
Self-discharge is almost nil facilitating storage of power for longer period of time and the storage capacity is rated as for years. It comes with a wrist lanyard.
One click of the flashlight puts it up in solar mode and the second click changes it to backup battery mode. It has a string to hang it up in any place.
The product has lifetime warranty.
- White light and the intensity of 120 lumen.
- Duel charging mode of solar and built-in battery.
- Usable in rain and marine environment.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Heavy and relatively big when compared to flashlight of its class.
- The weight might be an inconvenience if one prefers to carry it always.